Let’s hop on a culinary journey to the French Riviera with our Niçoise Salad. This vibrant dish combines fresh cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, green beans, and canned tuna with hard-boiled eggs and a tangy Dijon vinaigrette. A taste of the Mediterranean in every bite!
And it is as easy to make as ever.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp kosher salt
- Ten turns of freshly ground pepper (1/4 Tsp)
- 10-12 fresh cherry tomatoes
- One can of solid tuna in oil
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 2 Tbs caper berries
- 20 small Cornichon pickles
- 3/4 cup green olives
- 4-5 Pepperoncini peppers
- 3/4 cup black olives (Kalamata)
- 3/4 sliced pickled red peppers
- 4-5 artichoke heart quarters
- 3 sliced small cucumbers
- 8-10 shoots steamed asparagus
- 1/4 lb steamed green beans
- boiled baby potatoes
- Two halved-boiled eggs
Start with whisking together the dressing ingredients and set apart.
Arrange Niçoise salad ingredients on a big platter for a colorful look. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle some kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.